On Sat, 13 Nov 2021 at 01:42, Bjorn Helgaas wrote: > > Sorry about the problem, and thank you very much for bisecting it! I > know that's a lot of hassle. > > As Uwe said, this will almost certainly be fixed by > https://git.kernel.org/linus/5833291ab6de. > > I am interested in which driver tripped over this, though, because > when we revisit this, we'll want to make sure not to break it. We > first saw this problem with i2c_designware_pci, but you have found > another case. Can you share your full "lspci -v" output? Thanks for responding. I attached "lspci -v" output to this message. -- Best Regards, Mike Gavrilov.