On Tue, Dec 27, 2022 at 4:03 PM Qu Wenruo wrote: > > I have a similar laptop (G14), only GPU is different (RTX3060), and I > failed to reproduce this so far... > > My gcc is only a small version behind (12.2.0). > > Thus none of the hardware seems suspicious at all... > > Anyway I have attached my last struggle for the weird problem. > For now, I have no idea why this can even happen... The new Kernel log is attached. This time, the main difference was that the file system did not immediately switch to readonly. The Steam client stopped a couple of times with a write error, but after pressing the resume button, it resumed downloading. For the third or fourth time refused to download. -- Best Regards, Mike Gavrilov.