* 'Hobbyist' pass available for Linux Plumbers Conference, 2016
@ 2016-10-08  1:08 Tina Ruchandani
From: Tina Ruchandani @ 2016-10-08  1:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: outreachy-alums, outreachy-kernel

Hello fellow Outreachy folks,
I have a hobbyist registration pass for Linux Plumbers Conference in Santa
Fe, New Mexico, this year (Nov 1st-4th). Unfortunately, I am not able to
make it there due to visa issues. If any of you fellow OPW folks are
interested in attending, I will be happy to transfer my registration. The
requirement for the hobbyist pass is that you cannot be employed in a
Linux-based role in industry.
Thanks,
Tina

* Re: [Outreachy kernel] 'Hobbyist' pass available for Linux Plumbers Conference, 2016
@ 2016-10-08  5:19 ` Julia Lawall
From: Julia Lawall @ 2016-10-08  5:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tina Ruchandani; +Cc: outreachy-alums, outreachy-kernel

On Fri, 7 Oct 2016, Tina Ruchandani wrote:

> Hello fellow Outreachy folks,I have a hobbyist registration pass for Linux
> Plumbers Conference in Santa Fe, New Mexico, this year (Nov 1st-4th).
> Unfortunately, I am not able to make it there due to visa issues. If any of
> you fellow OPW folks are interested in attending, I will be happy to
> transfer my registration. The requirement for the hobbyist pass is that you
> cannot be employed in a Linux-based role in industry.

I highly recommend this conference for anyone interested in the details of
Linux kernel development.

julia

@ 2016-10-08  6:06   ` sayli karnik
From: sayli karnik @ 2016-10-08  6:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Julia Lawall; +Cc: Tina Ruchandani, outreachy-alums, outreachy-kernel

On Sat, Oct 8, 2016 at 10:49 AM, Julia Lawall <julia.lawall@lip6.fr> wrote:

> On Fri, 7 Oct 2016, Tina Ruchandani wrote:
>
>> Hello fellow Outreachy folks,I have a hobbyist registration pass for Linux
>> Plumbers Conference in Santa Fe, New Mexico, this year (Nov 1st-4th).
>> Unfortunately, I am not able to make it there due to visa issues. If any of
>> you fellow OPW folks are interested in attending, I will be happy to
>> transfer my registration. The requirement for the hobbyist pass is that you
>> cannot be employed in a Linux-based role in industry.
>
> I highly recommend this conference for anyone interested in the details of
> Linux kernel development.
>
> julia

Hello,

I was just viewing the schedule and events for LPC, 2016. I am very
much interested in attending it. Could you let me know of other
details regarding the conference?

thanks a lot,
sayli

@ 2016-10-08 13:38     ` Greg KH
From: Greg KH @ 2016-10-08 13:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sayli karnik
  Cc: Julia Lawall, Tina Ruchandani, outreachy-alums, outreachy-kernel

On Sat, Oct 08, 2016 at 11:36:37AM +0530, sayli karnik wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 8, 2016 at 10:49 AM, Julia Lawall <julia.lawall@lip6.fr> wrote:
> >

> > On Fri, 7 Oct 2016, Tina Ruchandani wrote:
> >
> >> Hello fellow Outreachy folks,I have a hobbyist registration pass for Linux
> >> Plumbers Conference in Santa Fe, New Mexico, this year (Nov 1st-4th).
> >> Unfortunately, I am not able to make it there due to visa issues. If any of
> >> you fellow OPW folks are interested in attending, I will be happy to
> >> transfer my registration. The requirement for the hobbyist pass is that you
> >> cannot be employed in a Linux-based role in industry.
> >
> > I highly recommend this conference for anyone interested in the details of
> > Linux kernel development.
> >
> > julia
> >

> Hello,
>
> I was just viewing the schedule and events for LPC, 2016. I am very
> much interested in attending it. Could you let me know of other
> details regarding the conference?

What specific questions do you have after reading the web site for the
conference?

thanks,

greg k-h

* Re: 'Hobbyist' pass available for Linux Plumbers Conference, 2016
@ 2016-10-08 18:54 ` Tina Ruchandani
From: Tina Ruchandani @ 2016-10-08 18:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: outreachy-alums, outreachy-kernel