Dear All,

I was compiling powertop as an Android external module and using the option powertop --html. However, there used to be a segmentation fault. When i looked into it, I observed that in the function format_watts in src/lib.cpp, the last argument to mbstows was zero. By changing the argument to len, which is itself an argument to the function format_watts, powertop worked properly? Does this also happen on an x86 machine? ( I am unable to verify this due to some problems in my laptop which I have not yet resolved.) If not then can someone explain to me why is it happening in the case of android?

Thanks and Regards,

Ganapati