Thanks. I would be thankful if he can help me ... On Mon, Jul 23, 2018 at 11:52 AM Razvan Cojocaru wrote: > On 07/23/2018 05:37 AM, sepanta s wrote: > > I have written a program that can share memory pages of two VMs every x > > milliseconds. To do so, I modified xen and added an unshare event to be > > able to capture it. However, for some pages, when I receive the unshare > > event that contains the information about the pages which was about to > > be written on and put it on a buffer for sharing them again after x > > milliseconds, I cannot nominate them again and an error occurs. So, the > > sharing mechanism I have built can partially share pages. I guess the > > problem might be because of internal structure of sharing mechanism in > > the Xen but can't figure out the problem. > > Do you have any idea what can cause this problem? Or what should I > > check to get closer to any solution? > > I've never used this feature, but Tamas might have some insight into > this (added to Cc). >