-v or -V can often be version as well.. On Tue, Apr 20, 2021 at 8:13 AM Ross Burton wrote: > On Mon, 19 Apr 2021 at 22:36, Paul Eggleton > wrote: > > This is great, I have wanted to see this for quite a while! About the > only > > feedback would be to add a short option for --value, though I wonder if > -v is > > the best option to choose or not given that it's typically short for > "verbose" > > with most tools. > > -V would be an alternative but I don't think this is a great problem. > > Ross > > > > -- Christopher Larson kergoth at gmail dot com Founder - BitBake, OpenEmbedded, OpenZaurus Senior Software Engineer, Mentor Graphics