On Thu, Jun 2, 2016 at 12:31 AM, Richard Purdie < richard.purdie@linuxfoundation.org> wrote: > I just watched things break on the autobuilder as trying to keep the > python3 patches in sync with all the other changes coming in was > proving tricky and not really a productive use of my time. > > I've therefore merged the python3 patches and bitbake is now using > python3. If there are any further issues, we can fix in master. This > may mean some other patchsets need to rebase. > Huzzah! -- Christopher Larson clarson at kergoth dot com Founder - BitBake, OpenEmbedded, OpenZaurus Maintainer - Tslib Senior Software Engineer, Mentor Graphics