Il mer 8 lug 2020, 20:25 Claudio Fontana ha scritto: > What I did notice is that all the code that directly or indirectly uses > the functions is under an > > if (0) ( > ) > > since tcg_enabled is the constant 0. > > By "indirectly" I mean that the static void qemu_tcg_cpu_thread_fn() > function that calls those is referenced only by static void > qemu_tcg_init_vcpu(), which is called only under an if (0), > ie if (tcg_enabled()). > Maybe my compiler is older. I admit I am not familiar with the rationale of why the stubs are all built > regardless, could we have that icount.o from stubs/ is replacing > softmmu/icount.o to cause this? > No, stubs are in a static library and therefore are always overridden by symbols in the executable's .o files. Paolo > Thanks, > > Claudio > > > >