* where is the definition of irq_desc array?
@ 2011-08-23 17:27 LovelyLich
From: LovelyLich @ 2011-08-23 17:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernelnewbies

Hi all,

         First, I have to say sorry for my pool English , because I am not a
native English speaker.

         I know this is too simple, but I have tried hours to get the
definition (not  declaration) of irq_desc array in the interrupt subsys.

         Actually, I have been troubled in finding the definition. Because
the array name( irq_desc) is same as the name of struct irq_desc.

         I think the irq_desc array is the core of interrupt subsys, so I
didn't describe it in details.  I tried describing my question , if there is

something not clear, please let me know ,and I will try ..

         Sorry for my pool English again....

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

* where is the definition of irq_desc array?
@ 2011-08-24  6:46 ` Dave Hylands
From: Dave Hylands @ 2011-08-24  6:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernelnewbies

Hi,