The device tree issue I refer too is the device tree file that is not being copied to the boot partition because the generated script create_image.sdcard contains if statements that assume that the current working directory is ${DEPLOY_DIR_IMAGE} which it is not. In my case it was ${OE_BASE} which makes sense since it is where bitbake is called from. On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 3:08 PM, Otavio Salvador wrote: > On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 5:45 AM, Werner Grift > wrote: > ... > > without me realizing) and miraculously the build continued to succeed, > but > > the device tree issue remained. I suspect I broke sstate by doing this. > My > > sstate is not shared between dev and build. > ... > > Which device tree issue? > > We need to understand where the issue come from as this is a code used > by all people using meta-fsl-arm and I'd like to avoid to apply > something we don't fully understand the need. > > -- > Otavio Salvador O.S. Systems > http://www.ossystems.com.br http://code.ossystems.com.br > Mobile: +55 (53) 9981-7854 Mobile: +1 (347) 903-9750 >