* Hopefully
@ 2017-02-07 13:19 Rita Micheal
From: Rita Micheal @ 2017-02-07 13:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear friend,

My name is Mr Micheal Rita, I am the Bill and Exchange (assistant)
Manager of Bank of Africa Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso. In my department
I discovered an abandoned sum of teen million five hundred thousand United
State of American dollars (10.5MILLION USA DOLLARS) in an account that
belongs to one of our foreign customer who died in airline that crashed on 4th

October 2001.

Since I got information about his death I have been expecting his next
of kin to come over and claim his money because we can not release
it unless somebody applies for it as the next of kin or relation to the
deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines, but unfortunately
we learnt that all his supposed next of kin or relation died alongside
with him in the plane crash leaving nobody behind for the claim. It is
therefore upon this discovery that I decided to make this business
proposal to you and release the money to you as next of kin or relation
to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody
is coming for it and I don't want the money to go into the bank treasury
as unclaimed bill.

You will be entitled with 40% of the total sum while 60% will be for
me after which I will visit your Country to invest my own share when
the fund is successfully transferred into your account, Please I would
like you to keep this transaction confidential and as a top secret as
you may wish to know that I am a bank official.

Yours sincerely,
Mr Micheal Rita.

* Hopefully
@ 2017-10-13 20:28 Rita Micheal
From: Rita Micheal @ 2017-10-13 20:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2017-05-02 14:22 Rita Micheal
From: Rita Micheal @ 2017-05-02 14:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2017-05-01 12:59 Rita Micheal
From: Rita Micheal @ 2017-05-01 12:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good Day Dearest.

My name is Rita  Micheal I am 18 year's old, the only daughter of late
Mr Raymond Micheal from Burkina Faso, I am contacting you to help me
relocate to your country to continue my education in university in
your country, before my father died he gave me a deposit slip document
of ($7,000,000 USD) and let me understand that it was because of his
position in government that his government associates planed and
poisoned him on a business trip with them to France and he advised me
to look for a faithful and reliable foreigner who will help me to
transfer this money to his country and help me to relocate over there
to continue my school.

I hope you will help me with good faith and trust I have in you, after
you have secured the money and settle my education, I will give you
30% of the money for your good and kind assistance to me.

I waiting on your reply
regards,
Rita Micheal.

* Hopefully
@ 2017-02-24 11:56 Rita Micheal
From: Rita Micheal @ 2017-02-24 11:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2016-12-04 11:45 Rita Micheal
From: Rita Micheal @ 2016-12-04 11:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi friend I am a banker in ADB BANK. I want to transfer an abandoned
$25.5Million to your Bank account. 40/percent will be your share.
No risks involved but keep it as secret. Contact me for more details
And also acknowledge receipt of this message in acceptance of my
mutual business Endeavour by furnishing me with the following:
1. Your Full Names and Address.
2. Direct Telephone and Fax numbers
Please reply in my private email address (michealrita17@gmail.com) for
security and confidential reasons.