* Re: Could I enable a particular system call tracing in LTTng 2.0
       [not found] <CABy43G-toVGrA4s5AkMWk8f_F-q_V+3A+VQYxqTTV+hfYf-RmQ@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2012-07-12 17:10 ` Mathieu Desnoyers
       [not found] ` <5cf3b8d7e8694b949e946a6fd1199ca7@UMEX001.cgcent.miami.edu>
From: Mathieu Desnoyers @ 2012-07-12 17:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rui Han; +Cc: lttng-dev

* Rui Han (r.han@umiami.edu) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just start using LTTng for my project. I found the system call tracing is
> verbose. What if I only want have one or several particular syscalls
> logged, how could I do that? Is there an easy way to do this like for
> kernel events by "lttng enable-event sched_switch -k."?

No at this point, sorry.

Eventually, this could be done once the filter bytecode gets ported from
LTTng-UST to LTTng-modules, but we have no ETA on this at this point.

Thanks,

Mathieu

> Thank you very much.
>
> Regards,
> Rui

Mathieu Desnoyers
EfficiOS Inc.
http://www.efficios.com

@ 2012-07-12 19:16   ` Rui Han
From: Rui Han @ 2012-07-12 19:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mathieu Desnoyers; +Cc: lttng-dev

Hi Mathieu,

Thank you for your reply. Then I probably will filter the tracing info by
post processing. I will keep exploring this great tool. It is very useful.
Thanks again.

Regards,
Rui

@ 2012-07-12 15:43 Rui Han