* [Qemu-devel] Debugging a new OS
@ 2013-06-28  7:51 ammad rehmat
From: ammad rehmat @ 2013-06-28  7:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: qemu-devel

I am trying to debug an OS with the help of qemu. I use the log files
generated by adding the following string in the command to start the QEMU :

-d in_asm,cpu,int,exec

The problem is that when the OS enters the a loop , only a single iteration
of the loop is shown. Rest of the iterations dont appear in log file. I am
dead sure that my OS is doing multiple iterations , so can someone tell me
what changes to make in QEMU to make all the iterations appear in the log
file. Currently I am tring changes in qemu-log file but they dont seem to
be working.

--
Ammad Rehmat
Research Officer,