On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 18:38, Jesse Barnes wrote: > ValleyView and similar hardware (like CedarView) put some display > related registers like the PLL controls and dividers on a DPIO bus. Add > simple indirect register access routines to get to those registers. > > v2: move new wait_for macro to intel_drv.h (Ben) > fix DPIO_PKT double write (Ben) > add debugfs file > > Signed-off-by: Jesse Barnes > (Also answering danvet's question on one of my patches). Those dpio read/write routines are very similar to the SBI ones for LPT, but some subtle registers changes make them different enough not to be directly reused AFAIK. So I think we'll have to stick with a set of DPIO and SBI ops for now. So other that the other Ben's and Chris' comments about this: Reviewed-by: Eugeni Dodonov -- Eugeni Dodonov