* Re: Announcing GSoC 2014 Accepted Students
       [not found] <CAGDH53mYmKYvZbyrapEgiA=tmid6KXA+5eyjk+wCo-Vfwq9ToQ@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2014-04-22 17:32 ` Lingyu Zhu
From: Lingyu Zhu @ 2014-04-22 17:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Christian Babeux; +Cc: lttng-dev

Congrats on the selected students!
Good luck and have a wonderful GSoC  experience.

I send my gratitude to developers and mentors of LTTng project for creating
such powerful tools and the time you spent discussing my immature proposals
-- special thanks to jgalar. It's a huge pity failed chosen but I will
stick and keep learning from this great community.

Regars
Lingyu Zhu

@ 2014-04-22 16:27 Christian Babeux