From: Alvaro a-m <alvaroam007@gmail.com>
To: cryptsetup@lists.linux.dev
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2023 13:10:12 +0200	[thread overview]

HI everyone,

My name is Álvaro. I'm texting you this email about LUKS. I have a USB
with 3 partitions (/efi, /boot and /data with LVMs encrypted by LUKS).
I have a problem entering the password as I don't have a keyboard and
I need to enter the password with a touch screen. I tried to search
for information about that but nothing was successful.

Do you know any solution for this? Can I enable the touch screen
before LUKS gets up?
Thank you, have a nice day.

Kind regards,
Álvaro