* Fwd: how to setup host environment for yocto
       [not found] <CACaVmhfGW52b_OhGPS=nQ9ea5_9Y6ztdsnmLHMw1eRBAFHBO_A@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2022-06-25 12:36 ` 黃玉珍
From: 黃玉珍 @ 2022-06-25 12:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

I'm new to yocto, I wonder the recommended way to setup an environment for
yocto using vagrant or docker to isolate from the host, since I've
encounter many different error about python version or something like that.
Some layers providede by vendor uses a tool called repo
<https://source.android.com/setup/develop#repo> for version control, I
always cannot install on my machine, following the steps form that page
doesn't help either.

Thanks,
CD

* Re: how to setup host environment for yocto
@ 2022-06-27  6:13   ` tomzy
From: tomzy @ 2022-06-27  6:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto