Thanks Peter, will follow your suggestions to add CPU definitions for Cortex-A7. I need to enable GIC & Generic timer in QEMU for Cortex-A7. Can you please let me know how to go about enabling GIC & Generic timer in QEMU. Thanks in advance, Best Regards, -Deepak On Tue, Feb 9, 2016 at 3:01 PM, Peter Maydell wrote: > On 9 February 2016 at 07:43, Deepak kumar Raju > wrote: > > Can you please help me with the cortex-a7 CPU definitions/configuration > that > > I need to add in QEMU. Thanks, > > I'm afraid I don't have time to do this myself. I suggested > below how you can go about doing this yourself if you need it: > > >> You need to look at the Technical Reference Manual for the two CPUs > >> to determine the difference. As far as QEMU is concerned the things > >> to look at are: > >> * ID register values > >> * supported CPU features > >> * any implementation-specific coprocessor registers > >> > >> ...in other words, all the things we set in the > >> cortex_a15_initfn(). > > thanks > -- PMM >