* git (linux-queue.git) not available: access denied or repository not exported
@ 2013-01-23 10:45 Rafał Miłecki
From: Rafał Miłecki @ 2013-01-23 10:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-mips

# git clone git://git.linux-mips.org/pub/scm/ralf/linux-queue.git
Cloning into 'linux-queue'...
fatal: remote error: access denied or repository not exported:
/pub/scm/ralf/linux-queue.git

I've tried this on two machines. Is there some mirror?

--
Rafał

* Re: git (linux-queue.git) not available: access denied or repository not exported
@ 2013-01-23 19:15 ` Ralf Baechle
From: Ralf Baechle @ 2013-01-23 19:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rafał Miłecki; +Cc: linux-mips

On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 11:45:16AM +0100, Rafał Miłecki wrote:

> # git clone git://git.linux-mips.org/pub/scm/ralf/linux-queue.git
> Cloning into 'linux-queue'...
> fatal: remote error: access denied or repository not exported:
> /pub/scm/ralf/linux-queue.git
>
> I've tried this on two machines. Is there some mirror?

The repository has been superseeded by upstream-sfr.git.  linux-queue.git
used to serve almost the same purpose and has been dropped.

Is there a stale reference to linux-queue.git somewhere?

  Ralf

* Re: git (linux-queue.git) not available: access denied or repository not exported
@ 2013-01-23 20:08   ` Rafał Miłecki
From: Rafał Miłecki @ 2013-01-23 20:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ralf Baechle; +Cc: linux-mips

2013/1/23 Ralf Baechle <ralf@linux-mips.org>:
> On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 11:45:16AM +0100, Rafał Miłecki wrote:
>
>> # git clone git://git.linux-mips.org/pub/scm/ralf/linux-queue.git
>> Cloning into 'linux-queue'...
>> fatal: remote error: access denied or repository not exported:
>> /pub/scm/ralf/linux-queue.git
>>
>> I've tried this on two machines. Is there some mirror?
>
> The repository has been superseeded by upstream-sfr.git.  linux-queue.git
> used to serve almost the same purpose and has been dropped.
>
> Is there a stale reference to linux-queue.git somewhere?

Yes: http://www.linux-mips.org/wiki/Git

Would be nice to update that page and probably include also web access
URLs. Quick task for someone with wiki account :)

--
Rafał