From: Duy Nguyen <pclouds@gmail.com>
To: Christian Couder <christian.couder@gmail.com>,
	Michael Haggerty <mhagger@alum.mit.edu>
Cc: git <git@vger.kernel.org>,
	"Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason" <avarab@gmail.com>,
	"Junio C Hamano" <gitster@pobox.com>,
	"Stefan Beller" <sbeller@google.com>,
	"Jonathan Nieder" <jrnieder@gmail.com>,
	"Jonathan Tan" <jonathantanmy@google.com>
Subject: Re: Implementing reftable in Git
Date: Wed, 9 May 2018 18:07:38 +0200	[thread overview]

On Wed, May 9, 2018 at 4:33 PM, Christian Couder
<christian.couder@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I might start working on implementing reftable in Git soon.

Adding Michael Haggerty who did lots of work on ref stuff. He probably
can give a few suggestions.

You probably should also look at the last attempt to add lmdb as a new
ref backend. I'm not sure why it's still not in, maybe it wasn't the
right time (e.g. infrastructure was not ready).

--
Duy