Hi Denis, On Wed, 22 Sept 2021 at 15:13, Denis Kenzior wrote: > This is indeed strange. iwmon would capture this, but maybe it is easier to put > in a bit more debugging into the CQM paths and see if we get some more clues? > Maybe the CQM events are propagated correctly but the signal isn't below the > roaming threshold? Maybe. I'll try and capture the contents of the CQM packets when it happens. > > I'm not sure how to reproduce this as it's relatively rare, happening > > 3 times in about a week. The logs below are from a machine running > > version 1.17. > > I'll see if I can start a rolling iwmon capture to get more info. Is > > there anything else that would be useful? > > Might be chasing ghosts, but the only other thing I see is a a few CMD_FRAME > events (see below) that we receive which are not recognized? Or at least I > don't see any logs of them being parsed. iwmon trace will capture these, but > may be easier to log them in your case. I can do that. I'll add extra logging to those `_notify()` methods and update when I see it happen again. > Did we just roam, or is something else going on? We roamed at 15:40:21.954094 and then lost comms at 15:42:30.885817. I've put the full logs here https://pastebin.com/FJxpGmfd. > > Sep 21 15:46:41.998639 p3-683 kernel: wlan0: deauthenticated from > > ea:9e:38:78:08:71 (Reason: 34=DISASSOC_LOW_ACK) > > Hmm, never seen this before. I wonder if the power limit event the kernel > prints about earlier has something to do with this? The "Limit TX power" message is always printed after a roam. I'm not entirely sure why but I believe APs to advertise which power level to use? Regards, Michael