Sorry for that. I planed to use the existing method in qemu to add some new mechanism after migration. Does qemu have a IPC channel to communicate during migration? On Mon, Jun 30, 2014 at 11:13 AM, Paolo Bonzini wrote: > Il 30/06/2014 16:47, Xiongzi Ge ha scritto: > > Hi, >> I mean this function will be called after migration to do something for >> the block device. I tried and debugged the qemu code. (like you have a >> qcow2 format device. This function will be called. We can put anything >> we want here. We can reopen a new device. We have a new format block >> device which has a cache created by myself. I can modify and control the >> cache after migration. Do you have any suggestions? Thanks. ) >> > > As long as the cache is entirely in QEMU, yes. This was not what your > earlier messages implied. > > Paolo >