On Feb 27, 2012 3:32 AM, "Samuel Ortiz" wrote: > > Hi Grant, > > On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 03:06:58PM -0700, Grant Likely wrote: > > Sparc has its own helpers for translating address ranges when the device > > tree is parsed at boot time, and it isn't able to use of_platform_populate(). > > However, there are some device drivers that want to use that function on > > other DT enabled platforms (ie. TWL4030). This patch adds an empty > > of_platform_populate() implementation that returns an error when > > CONFIG_OF_ADDRESS is not selected. > Applied as well. Please let me know if you'd prefer to see this one going > through your irqdomain/next branch. Yes, it must go via my tree. I've already applied it and pushed it out. g. > > Cheers, > Samuel. > > -- > Intel Open Source Technology Centre > http://oss.intel.com/