Hi Team, I am newbiee to Openbmc. I want to view the redfish/v1 ( https://10.xxx.xxx.xxx:8000/redfish/v1) contents in the browser .Could you please guide me on what changes i need to so that i view the /redfish/v1/ content in the browser . here are the steps i have followed: 1. Clone OpenBMC project : git clone https://github.com/openbmc/openbmc.git in the server machine . 2. Compile using the following command: TEMPLATECONF=meta-phosphor/conf . openbmc-env 3. modify the following files: - #build vi conf/local.conf (modify the line "-MACHINE??=qemuarm" " to "-MACHINE??=raspberrypi3-64" " - #build vi conf/bblayer.conf (add the following line "/home/khader/openbmc/meta-raspberrypi \" to the line above /home/khader/openbmc/metaphosphor \" 4. #build bitbake obmc-phosphor-image The above steps I have used to build an Openbmc project. Can you help me what further steps should i need to do so that i can view the /redfish/v1/ content in the webbrowser. Note:- I am compiling the openbmc code in the server machine. Any help /guidelines on this will really help me alot. Appreciate all your help. Thanks & Regards, khader B Shaik