On Tue, Aug 3, 2021 at 11:10 PM Alex Bennée wrote: > > Mahmoud Mandour writes: > > > Hello, > > > > This series introduce multicore cache modelling in > contrib/plugins/cache.c > > > > Multi-core cache modelling is handled such that for full-system > > emulation, a private L1 cache is maintained to each core available to > > the system. For multi-threaded userspace emulation, a static number of > > cores is maintained for the overall system, and every memory access go > > through one of these, even if the number of fired threads is more than > > that number. > > Queued to plugins/next, thanks. > > From what I can see from your fork, qemu/cache.c at plugins/next · stsquad/qemu · GitHub , here, I think you enqueued v4 of the patches > -- > Alex Bennée >