There's also a big create_symlinks() in image.bbclass that could use this (partially). //E Den ons 8 juni 2022 kl 09:51 skrev Marta Rybczynska : > On Mon, Jun 6, 2022 at 8:08 AM Pavel Zhukov wrote: > > > > > > Looks like update_symplinks is widely used accros OE. Quick grepping > gave me this: > > [1]. I'm sure there're more occurences. > > This should be somewhere in more accesible place (oe-core libraries). > > > > > > This is a valid point Pavel and Ernst. The patch has landed in master > so I will do a followup. > It seems that this could avoid a number of bugs (see the latest fix > from Davide). > > Regards, > Marta >