On Wed, May 20, 2020 at 6:18 AM Peter Maydell wrote: > On Wed, 20 May 2020 at 06:49, Paul Zimmerman wrote: > > Is there a tree somewhere that has a working example of a > > three-phase reset? I did a 'git grep' on the master branch and didn't > > find any code that is actually using it. I tried to implement it from > > the example in reset.rst, but I'm getting a segfault on the first line in > > resettable_class_set_parent_phases() that I'm having trouble figuring > > out. > > Hmm, I thought we'd committed a change of a device to use the new > mechanism along with the actual implementation but I can't see it > now. Damien, what's the status with getting Xilinx devices to use the > 3-phase reset API? > > Never mind, I found the problem, I wasn't initializing my class properly. It's working now, I'll send along a new patch series shortly. Thanks, Paul thanks > -- PMM >