What branch are you on? I have a build of master that has android.process.media labeled as u:r:media_app:s0:c10 which would suggest to me that the seinfo string is media. If your android.process.media is not being labeled as media that what is its label. There was a brief period on the master branch that the mac_permissions.xml file was wrong because of some updates on Jelly Bean permissions needed by some of the apps. Specifically the MediaProvider. Are you seeing any "MMAC_DENIAL" messages in logcat for any media apps during install? I would try to re-sync on master and see what happens. On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 6:39 PM, hqjiang wrote: > One thing should be paid attentions here: > We add a new entry of "user=app_* name=android.process.media > domain=media_app levelFromUid=true" to seapp_context file. > One would say it's nonecessary because there's already one policy > "user=app_* seinfo=media domain=media_app levelFromUid=true". > But the thing is that the seinfo of "android.process.media" is not media. > > If you have better ideas, pleae let us know. And we can resubmit the > refined patches later. > > > -- > This message was distributed to subscribers of the selinux mailing list. > If you no longer wish to subscribe, send mail to majordomo@tycho.nsa.govwith > the words "unsubscribe selinux" without quotes as the message. >