From: Yaroslav Isakov <yaroslav.isakov@gmail.com>
To: Keith Busch <kbusch@kernel.org>
Cc: linux-nvme@lists.infradead.org
Subject: Re: NVME is not using CPU0
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2020 00:29:38 +0100	[thread overview]

Keith, thank you!
After some debugging, I've found that kernel is setting 8 queues in
NVME disk (which is, BTW, Samsung 960 Pro), and trying to create 9 IRQ
vectors, but it looks like device supports no more than 8:
> lspci -s 02:00.0 -v | grep MSI-X
> Capabilities: [b0] MSI-X: Enable+ Count=8 Masked-
So, I wonder, if this Count is hardware limit of device, and cannot be
raised (so, cannot be changed via SET_FEATURE 7)?