* Call for agenda items for October 5th Community Call @ 1500 UTC
@ 2021-10-01 15:52 Ashley Weltz
From: Ashley Weltz @ 2021-10-01 15:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: amit, andrew.cooper3, Artem_Mygaiev, ash.j.wilding, ben,
	bobby.eshleman, brendank310, brian.woods, cardoe,
	christopher.w.clark, Corey Minyard, daniel.kiper, deepthi.m,
	dpsmith, dwmw, edgar.iglesias, Ian.Jackson, insurgo, intel-xen,
	Jarvis.Roach, Jeff.Kubascik, jgross, john.ji, julien,
	kevin.pearson, Matt.Spencer, Mirela Simonović,
	oleksandr_andrushchenko, oleksandr_tyshchenko, olivier.lambert,
	pdurrant, persaur, piotr.krol, Rahul.Singh, rianquinn,
	rob.townley, robin.randhawa, roger.pau, scottwd, sergey.dyasli,
	sstabellini, Stewart.Hildebrand, tamas.k.lengyel, varadgautam,
	volodymyr_babchuk, wl
  Cc: xen-devel