From: Vaibhaw Pandey <vaibhaw@scalegrid.io>
To: Vaibhaw Pandey <vaibhaw@scalegrid.io>, linux-xfs@vger.kernel.org
Subject: Re: Consider these for the XFS FAQ wiki
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2017 18:39:37 +0530	[thread overview]

Carlos,

> Comparing XFS with EXT4 is not really the goal of xfs.org, and adding things
> such as: ext4 do/don't do this, will just feed the filesystem war that
> happens so often over internet, and most of us around here are tired of that. It
> would just be another source (and official) of information  to feed such hot
> and pointless discussions about it, I've seen even the simplest differences
> being used as fuel for crappy discussions.

I should have probably phrased the questions better then. :) I do not
much care about ext4 but wanted that general XFS behavior (journal
size, replace-by-rename) and design choices (e.g. sync rate) that
should be available for folks to find easily and authoritatively so
that they don't spend too much time finding it. You folks, obviously,
are the best judge.

Thanks,
Vaibhaw