Hello Maxim, Update: The above issue resolved by itself! Now when I do: utils/scanpypi awscrt -o package , it says spdx_lookup module is not installed. This can lead to an inaccurate licence detection. Please install it via pip install spdx_lookup buildroot package name for awscrt: python-awscrt Package: python-awscrt Fetching package awscrt ERROR: Could not find package awscrt. Check syntax inside the python package index: https://pypi.python.org/pypi/ But the package is available at https://pypi.org/project/awscrt/ On Thu, 9 Feb 2023 at 09:58, Maxim Kochetkov wrote: > > > On 09.02.2023 11:14, Sourabh Hegde wrote: > > Hello Maxim, > > > > Thanks for the explanation. > > > > When I tried this : utils/scanpypi awscrt awsiotsdk -o package , I am > > getting below error: > > > > utils/scanpypi:21: DeprecationWarning: the imp module is deprecated in > > favour of importlib; see the module's documentation for alternative uses > > import imp > > Traceback (most recent call last): > > File "utils/scanpypi", line 23, in > > import six.moves.urllib.request > > ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'six' > > You have no "six" module installed for python. I have to install it > first. For ubuntu: sudo apt install python3-six > >