hi Guys, I hope you are able to help me, because i think that i tried everything that i know off to repair my raid after a disk failure. Systemspecs: - HP N40L - CPU: AMD Turion II @ 1,5GHZ - 8GB ECC RAM - Disks: - 250GB | OS - 4x2GB | RAID 5 | Softraid - OS: Openmediavault @ 3.0.20 (last version) Problem: In my raid a disk was fault so mdadm kicked the disk out of the raid. I put a replacement in the box and started a resync of the raid and than is happened, a second disk got lost in the raid. The raidsync wasn't finished and now i'm fighting 3 weeks or more i don't no any more :-( to repair the file system. I tried a lot of different versions of xfs_repair (2.9.4, 2.9.8, 2.10.2, 3.0.4, 3.1.2, 3.1.6, 3.1,8), but every precompiled version got an "segmentation fault" or hung at phase 3 with 100% cpu load for few day. I also tried different distros like ubuntu, debian, redhat, gentoo (yes, i'm a little bit desperate :-) ) Than i tried the git version and at first it looked good but than i got an another error but i don't understand what the problem is. tried options without any luck: xfs_repair -v -P | xfs_repair -v -P -m 6144 | xfs_repair -v -P -L Metadump of the filesystem isn't possible at this moment, but i could bootup a live cd and give it a try with it. I'm pretty stuck and don't no what to do any more. with kind regards Veli