Code should be put into an appropriate repo, and repos created where necessary. Then referenced in recipes from openbmc/openbmc metalayers. On Wed, Feb 17, 2021 at 12:55 AM Thang Nguyen wrote: > Hi, > > We implemented several features using c/cpp codes. Currently we put the > c/cpp source into the openbmc repository like below: > > > https://github.com/ampere-openbmc/openbmc/tree/ampere/meta-ampere/meta-common/recipes-ac01/host/ampere-host-error-monitor > > > https://github.com/ampere-openbmc/openbmc/tree/ampere/meta-ampere/meta-jade/recipes-ampere/host/ampere-scp-failover > > I check from http://github.com/openbmc/openbmc but don't see source > codes put there. Is there any rule that prevent source codes put into > the openbmc repository? > > > Best Regards, > > Thang Q. Nguyen - > > -- Nancy Yuen • Google Platforms • yuenn@google.com • Google LLC