On Thu, May 12, 2016 at 10:21 AM, Khem Raj wrote: > On Thu, May 12, 2016 at 6:28 AM, Bruce Ashfield > wrote: > > > > The patches are not integrated into linux-yocto-4.4 and I added the patch > > I've > > attached o my zedd/kernel poky-contrib branch: > > Nice, is this branch already proposed for merge ? > Yes. I stacked it on top of the -stable updates I sent yesterday, so it is proposed to merge for master and krogoth. Bruce -- "Thou shalt not follow the NULL pointer, for chaos and madness await thee at its end"