On Tue, Nov 1, 2022 at 12:29 PM Markus Volk wrote: > Am Mo, 31. Okt 2022 um 12:04:37 -0400 schrieb Bruce Ashfield < > bruce.ashfield@gmail.com>: > > These dependencies are the biggest "issue" with the recipe. > meta-virtualization doesn't currently have a dependency on the layers that > provide those packages. > > > Hi Bruce, > > thanks for the review. I tried to follow your suggestions, but since I > didn't know of a suitable distro feature that would ensure meta-gnome is > included, I cleaned up the dependencies and used a configuration that > doesn't include it by default. This way, the recipe hopefully doesn't have > to be skipped and can be built with only the layers that README says are > needed. (Assuming that spice-gtk, which is currently being tested in > meta-networking master-next, will be good to merge). > Thanks for the quick turnaround on the v2! The packageconfig route solves the problem, and I'll pull these in for testing. Bruce -- - Thou shalt not follow the NULL pointer, for chaos and madness await thee at its end - "Use the force Harry" - Gandalf, Star Trek II