On Mon, Jul 26, 2021 at 2:58 PM Ruslan Babayev wrote: > > Bruce, I am resending the v3 which completely removes the bbappend > when virtualization is found in DISTRO_FEATURES. As you mentioned the > bbappend originates all the way from python2 days and is no longer > required. More importantly, it causes the breakage of python3-native > recipe. > Yup, that's the right thing to do. I've queued it for my local testing now. Bruce > > Thanks, > Ruslan > > > > -- - Thou shalt not follow the NULL pointer, for chaos and madness await thee at its end - "Use the force Harry" - Gandalf, Star Trek II