Hello, I have build my vendor custom kernel 2.6.20 with yocto daisy. Daisy is used because seems to be last release supporting this old kernel. I tried building core-image-minimal and core-image-base. The kernel boots and the rootfs is mounted but then I get: "Warning: unable to open an initial console." I found on the internet this is because "/dev/console" doesn't exists. The dev folder in my generated rootfs is empty. On internet found can do the following commands: "mknod -m 600 /dev/console c 5 1 " "mknod -m 666 /dev/null c 1 3" But if this is the problem how do I add this to my recipe? Or is there a proper way to populate this devices? Cheers, Gerard