Hello, When I include python3 python3-native python3-distribute to one of my recipes. DEPENDS = "python3 python3-native python3-distribute" RDEPENDS_${PN} = "python3 python3-native python3-distribute" RDEPENDS_${PN}-dev = "bash python3 python3-native python3-distribute" I get the following errors. WARNING: QA Issue: tests-dev rdepends on python3-native, but it isn't a build dependency? [build-deps] WARNING: QA Issue: tests rdepends on python3-native, but it isn't a build dependency? [build-deps] WARNING: QA Issue: tests rdepends on glib-2.0, but it isn't a build dependency? [build-deps] Finally this error too. Collected errors: * satisfy_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for tests: * python3-native * * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package tests. But I can bitbake python3-native by itself. So I'm a bit confused. Kind Regards and thanks