Hi all, I am trying to build Qt5 from meta-qt5 ( master branch ) with poky( machine is qemuarm). The qtbase is built successfully and is installed into core-image-sato. When I run : runqemu qemuarm I can see the matchbox window launched successfully.The qtbase is having gles2 enabled in the PACKAGECONFIG and gl is removed from PACKAGECONFIG. In mesa I have enabled gallium. I do see a problem when I try to run qtbase opengl examples.The gui gets displayed. But the image(s) associated with it never displays. For example lets say there is an example known as cube. When I try to run cube ( with -platform xcb), I could see a black screen. The cube image never comes. So my query is if it's possible to increase the depth ( default used is 16 for qemuarm ) to 24 through bootargs? If so a helping hand would be great. Let me know if more information is required regarding my setup. I have poky + meta-qt5 + meta-oe + meta-ruby layers in bblayers.conf. Thanks, Sujith H -- സുജിത് ഹരിദാസന് Bangalore Contributor to KDE project Contributor to Yocto project http://fci.wikia.com/wiki/Anti-DRM-Campaign http://sujithh.info C-x C-c