On Mon, Sep 14, 2020 at 2:38 PM Stefan Weil wrote: > > Am 14.09.20 um 08:27 schrieb 罗勇刚(Yonggang Luo): > > > Thanks, I am learning how to submit patches properly, in old days, when I am using pull request on github have no such problems. easy to follow up > > > May I also ask you to send text-only e-mails? Your HTML e-mails are really hard to read. > > Thanks, > > Stefan Weil > > Sorry, I am using gmail to send, I'll review the email format in latter messages -- 此致 礼 罗勇刚 Yours sincerely, Yonggang Luo