On Mon, Sep 14, 2020 at 2:10 PM Thomas Huth wrote: > On 13/09/2020 00.44, Yonggang Luo wrote: > > It first introduce msys2 CI on cirrus by fixes nfs, capstone, curses and > > disable partial test-char tests. > > And then fixes all unit tests failure on msys2/mingw > > This fixes the reviews suggested in the mailling list > > All cirrus CI are passed > > Hi, > > since you're very often sending new versions of your patch series, could > you please add a history to the cover letter to say what you changed in > each version? Otherwise, your work is very hard to follow. > I'd also suggest to really slow down the sending a little bit. Let your > patches mature in your tests first, then send out a new series only if > you feel that they are really ready. Nobody has the bandwith to review a > patch series with 27 patches each day... > > Thanks, I am learning how to submit patches properly, in old days, when I am using pull request on github have no such problems. easy to follow up > Thanks, > Thomas > > > -- 此致 礼 罗勇刚 Yours sincerely, Yonggang Luo