Hi Paolo, as python and meson are required dependencies to building qemu now, can we detecting python/meson at the very begining of configure, even before the --help parameter. On Wed, Jan 13, 2021 at 6:08 AM Paolo Bonzini wrote: > > On 13/01/21 11:31, Daniel P. Berrangé wrote: > >> meson-buildoptions.json | 717 ++++++++++++++++++++++++ > > I'm not a fan of seeing this file introduced as it has significant > > overlap with meson_options.txt. I feel like the latter has enough > > information present to do an acceptable job for help output. After > > all that's sufficient if we were using meson directly. > > Sorry, I missed this remark. meson-buildoptions.json is not > hand-written. It is the result of Meson's own parsing meson_options.txt > exported as JSON. > > In the commit message "because we parse command-line options before > meson is available, the introspection output is stored in the source > tree. This is the reason for the unattractive diffstat; the number of > JSON lines added is higher than the number of configure lines removed. > Of course the latter are code that must be maintained manually and the > former is not". > > Paolo > > -- 此致 礼 罗勇刚 Yours sincerely, Yonggang Luo