Greetings, I hope i have reached the correct mailing list(referred here: https://www.linux-kvm.org/page/Lists,_IRC) I'm trying to compile the KVM/ARM as a separate kernel module, just like the x86 modules. When i compile the x86 modules, i get the "kvm.ko" and "kvm-intel.ko" as an output. Is there any way of compiling the KVM/ARM as modules as well? I have tried this approach: $ make M=arch/arm64/kvm/ This does compile all of the source files to object files, but doesn't create any kernel modules at the end: > Building modules, stage 2. > MODPOST 0 modules There is also no option for specifying "M" (modular) in the menuconfig when choosing the virtualization and KVM option, like in x86. Thank you, Mike.