1) Can we have access to TV chip registers (as nvtv) in order so set horizontal / vertical properties in order to set 240p resolution in NTSC or 288p in PAL? 2) Why the reply to email list is like that and not just nouveau@lists.freedesktop.org ? I see a couple of individuals plus four mailing lists Lukas On Sun, Nov 6, 2022 at 2:11 PM Noralf Trønnes wrote: > > > Den 26.10.2022 17.33, skrev maxime@cerno.tech: > > Our new tv mode option allows to specify the TV mode from a property. > > However, it can still be useful, for example to avoid any boot time > > artifact, to set that property directly from the kernel command line. > > > > Let's add some code to allow it, and some unit tests to exercise that > code. > > > > Signed-off-by: Maxime Ripard > > > > --- > > I would have just squashed the named mode part of this patch together > with the 2 other named mode patches and keep just the video= option part > here, but up to you: > > Reviewed-by: Noralf Trønnes >