Thank you, Christian Cheers, John On Tue, Mar 17, 2015 at 4:43 PM, Christian Gmeiner < christian.gmeiner@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi John > > > I noticed that there is no geode subsystem in the drm directory. > > I have a system using the geode LX framebuffer and > > xserver-xorg-video-geode. I am wondering if we can add the drm > > part of geode lx to let it support the dri? > > > > The geode thing is nearly EOL and is quite old to do some serious work. > But you > can always do everything you want in your spare time. I think there maybe > some > guys and girls out there which would love some thing like this :) > > > How about VIVANTE then? > > > > wip - > https://github.com/austriancoder/linux/tree/master/drivers/staging/etnaviv > > greets > -- > Christian Gmeiner, MSc > > https://soundcloud.com/christian-gmeiner > -- Best regards Junwang Zhao Microprocessor Research and Develop Center Department of Computer Science &Technology Peking University Beijing, 100871, PRC