On Mon, Sep 19, 2022 at 8:12 PM Li Wang wrote: > Cyril Hrubis wrote: > > Hi! >> > > I faintly remmeber a similar patch where we decided not to work around >> > > for a test harness leaking filedescriptors into testcases. >> > > >> > >> > This also should be a solution, I searched the mailing list and got a >> > patch[1]. >> > Do you mean adding that close-on-exec flag when opening fd in harness? >> >> Yes, that way you can be sure that no file descriptors are leaked to the >> tests. >> > > Ok, should I send patch v2 like this below? > > Note: the automation test open04 got passed but I'm not sure > if this has a side effect on logs. But from my observation, some > tests (with old-API) log can't be collected anymore. > Seems we shouldn't fix by adding 'close-on-exec' flag simply, it brings more issues to some old-API tests, I'm still looking into the problems which look like caused by ltp-pan designed. So can we just merge the patch as the original? -- Regards, Li Wang