On Wed, Feb 9, 2022 at 8:53 PM Petr Vorel wrote: > Hi Li, Xu, > > > > In fact, we don't have mandatory rules that TAPSS or TFAIL only can > > > occur one time. a example ie memcontrol02.c > > > Right, that is my hesitant part for counting that. > > Seems many tests abuse the TPASS|TFAIL for defining test fail bound. > > OK, while it'd be useful for some tests, it'd be confusing due this for > other. > I guess printing (tst_test->tcnt * test_variants) number can be confusing > either. > Agree, so we might need more time coming up with a better solution. Or, we go another way to limit the abuse in TPASS|TFAIL in the test. But both sound not easy at this moment. -- Regards, Li Wang