On Fri, Sep 24, 2021 at 10:23 PM Petr Vorel wrote: > Hi Li, > > Reviewed-by: Petr Vorel > > nit: I'd add Fixes: c305a53c5 ("lib: limit the size of tmpfs in LTP") > if anybody searches on Fixes. > Thanks for the review, I added this and pushed it. Btw, according to Ralph's test (153MB MemAva) result: * test trigger OOM with mount 32MB tmpfs size * test PASS with unlimited mount tmpfs size (actually, it consume 134MB, from the log) This is more like a kernel-specific problem but not LTP general issue. -- Regards, Li Wang