On Wed, Dec 15, 2021 at 12:46 AM Petr Vorel wrote: > Hi Cyril, Li, > > > Hi! > > > +| 'LTP_SINGLE_FS_TYPE' | Testing only specified filesystem instead > all > > ^ ^ > > | "specifies" > > there should be comma or dash here > > I meant "specific", i.e. Testing only specific filesystem instead all > supported, > +1 > but "Testing only - specifies filesystem instead all supported" makes more > sense. > Hmm, I think it also makes sense to people who care about the only one filesystem on their product. So this should _NOT_ be limit for test/debug, because it can help to reduce testing time for specific requirements. Let's just provide a variable and leave the usage to users:). > > > Other than that the rest looks fine, for the patchset: > > Reviewed-by: Cyril Hrubis > > Thanks! Waiting for Li and others for input before merging it. > Good work. Reviewed-by: Li Wang -- Regards, Li Wang